Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00618 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元120,667 (₩19,527,435) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)