Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01190 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元62,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元62,500 (5,253,937 S) in Mogadishu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)