Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,055 ($2,623) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)