Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,512 ($2,925) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)