Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05916 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,343 (¥749,521) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)