Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06064 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元107,203 (¥1,767,810) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)