Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06514 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元119,313 (¥1,831,662) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)