Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.605 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,352 (RM9,564) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)