Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.229 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,628 (3,292 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)