Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.250 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,517 (AU$5,241) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (29 minutes ago)