Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元118,238 ($17,477) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)