Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05486 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,270 (114,298 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)