Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34867 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,206 (Mex$ 52,214) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)