Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38933 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,429 (ARS $39,630) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)