Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44187 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,028 (ARS $45,326) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)