Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.23165 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,636 ($U24,328) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (33 minutes ago)