Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,710 (€2,104) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)