Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,337 (€2,443) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)