Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,160 prices entered by 559 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.149 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,824 (AU$3,656) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)