Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,976 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.275 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,384 (AU$2,916) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)