Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.686 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,110 (26,385 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)