Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,623 (24,392 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)