Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,005 (26,076 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)