Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,045 (11,756 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)