Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 997 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,841 (COL$8,388,119) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)