Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00230 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,451 (COL$7,139,624) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)