Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,074 (COL$5,913,668) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)