Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06245 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,370 (69,979 Dinar) in Medea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (33 minutes ago)