Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00190 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,944 (2,078,733 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (44 minutes ago)