Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00186 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,023 (2,705,027 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)