Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 CNY / SZL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,728 (Lilangeni34,702) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)