Cost of living comparison between Mbabane, Swaziland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48559 CNY / SZL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,374 (Lilangeni37,839) in Mbabane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)