Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 89% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元100,045 (Bs 146,014) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元53,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (31 minutes ago)