Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元160,722 (Bs 234,039) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)