Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7 (Bs 81,171) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5.70 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (24 minutes ago)