Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元152,972 (Bs 221,651) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)