Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10131 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,648 (₨36,005) in Mathura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)