Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Aksu, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,938 (﷼ 98,089,350) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)