Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,110 (﷼ 78,185,673) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)