Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,203 (﷼ 95,203,843) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)