Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,234 (﷼ 67,188,272) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 3 hours ago)