Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,181 (31,066 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)