Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,464 (40,315 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)