Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 CNY / LSL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,565 (38,554 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)