Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22057 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,551 (34,234 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)