Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21836 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,727 (30,809 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)