Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23050 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,785 (29,436 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)