Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.23442 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,188 (69,055 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)