Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25328 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,413 (13,477₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (8 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)