Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24931 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,750 (15,042₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)