Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25441 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,726 (10,717₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)