Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24118 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,193 (21,533₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)