Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.096 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,592 (R$ 5,532) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (about 1 hour ago)