Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,732 (R$ 8,404) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)