Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,601 (R$ 9,483) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)