Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,053 (€2,619) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)