Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06341 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,400 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,400 (₨85,163) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)