Cost of living comparison between Marburg, Germany and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,543 (€3,190) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (44 minutes ago)