Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,141 (€3,191) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)