Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,468 (€3,193) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)