Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13867 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,259 (Php23,503) in Marawi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (about 1 hour ago)