Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13581 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,840 (Php50,361) in Marawi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (43 minutes ago)