Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 113% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元153,344 (Bs 223,804) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元72,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (31 minutes ago)