Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Aksu, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.678 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元178,196 (Bs 262,736) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)