Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 124% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元174,978 (Bs 254,797) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)