Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元162,957 (Bs 742,291,135) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元123,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)