Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42944 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,099 (ARS $46,803) in Mar del Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (41 minutes ago)