Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10694 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元58,480 (546,873 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元46,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)