Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11559 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元110,403 (955,110 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)