Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09725 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,169 (207,392 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)