Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11000 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元43,493 (395,378 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)