Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 67% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,208 (758 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)