Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 71% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,276 (621 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (33 minutes ago)