Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,598 (€3,284) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)