Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,922 (€2,944) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (44 minutes ago)