Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,942 (COL$6,716,375) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)