Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14074 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,710 (Php118,729) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)