Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,076 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13704 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,593 (Php121,077) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (29 minutes ago)