Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00502 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,094 (815,281 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (25 minutes ago)