Cost of living comparison between Mandalay, Myanmar and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00523 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,440 (658,196 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)