Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,312 (R$ 14,073) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)