Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,236 (R$ 10,251) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)