Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.692 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,257 (Dinar 1,933) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)