Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.171 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,042 (Dinar 2,157) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (19 minutes ago)