Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.475 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元38,396 (Dinar 2,197) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元34,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)