Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.217 CNY / BHD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,728 (Dinar 1,193) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (35 minutes ago)