Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20591 CNY / NIO
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,246 (59,473 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)