Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,066 (20,287 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)