Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06601 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,857 (Shilling270,515) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (39 minutes ago)