Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06640 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,920 (Shilling269,889) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)