Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06320 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,815 (Shilling107,841) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (42 minutes ago)