Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06457 CNY / KES
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,379 (Shilling114,264) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)