Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44400 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,125 (56,587 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)