Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45008 CNY / MVR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,415 (47,579 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)