Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.24128 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,332 ($U71,835) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)