Cost of living comparison between Malatya, Turkey and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.207 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,447 (1,562TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)