Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.681 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,208 (1,313TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (27 minutes ago)