Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.822 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,212 (1,763TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)