Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aksu, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.25842 CNY / SDGX *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,200 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,200 (6,716 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (37 minutes ago)