Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan vs Aksu, China (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.17530 CNY / SDGX *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500元 in Aksu you would need to make just about 5,500元 (38,018 Pound) in Malakal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)