Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.001 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,300 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,300 (6,291 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)