Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,917 (€2,533) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)